GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Payment Method :
Payment is made through wetravel.com, PayPal, bookyogaretreats.com, or bank transfer.
• At the time of booking, we will collect a $500 deposit if the retreat is more than 3 months away. After this time, it must be paid in full at the time of booking.
• The remaining balance must be paid in full 30 days after the deposit is made to secure your spot.
• The booking is valid after it has been paid in full.
• We shall have the right to decide that you cannot attend in case it is not suitable for you.
• All participants should keep to the house rules of the training facility and should follow any instructions of the responsible staff or teacher
• All prices are including local VAT Cancellation Policy
• Please note that due to limited places we are unable to offer full refunds for cancellations.
• If you make a cancellation more than 90 days before the start date of the retreat a 50% refund will be given.
• Cancellations should be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org In case of cancellation by the organizer:
• The participant will receive a refund of 100% of the retreat fee.
• The organizers are not liable for any travel expenses (incl. flight and train tickets) in case the retreat is cancelled either by the participant or the organizer The organizers are not liable for theft, accidents or damage on, around or in the retreat facility, apart from intentional damage. We HIGHLY recommend you purchase travel insurance for your trip and travel arrangements.
• The organizers are not liable for any personal or material damage caused by natural disasters
• The participant is liable for any damage caused by his / her doing or negligence, as far as the damage can be attributed to him / her I herewith sign up for this retreat and I confirm to have read and I agree to the general terms and conditions
I am aware that this Yoga Retreat is here to serve me by sharing knowledge of yoga. I recognize that yoga will require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in this Program.
I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the Program.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Program, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Program.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Program and any affiliations and/or subordinate corporations not state herein, their officers, directors, employees, agents, or volunteer staff from and against all claims, actions, demands, proceedings, liabilities, cost and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which they may have ascertained against or incurred by them arising as a result of my participation in the Program.
I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue or make any claims of any kind whatsoever against the Program or any of the aforementioned parties for any injury, property damage/loss, or death caused by
their negligence or other acts.
The Undersigned agrees that they have read, understand, and agree to all the Release information stated herin and that all the Registration information provided is correct to the best of their knowledge: